Sunday 7 September 2014

Finding Narnia

   
Confession - for many, MANY years after I finished reading the Narnia series (I devoured every single book in that series!), I would secretly check the back of closets and cupboards in the hope of finding my own path to Narnia. I'm not sure what I wanted to find there - the land of magical talking animals, or perhaps I was hoping I could find handsome Peter and win him over. In any case, I was completely under the enchantment of that magical land and even into adulthood, could not resist the temptation to tap the back of a cupboard. Now confess, have you ever done the same? :) Write a brief personal memoir on the book that created a passion in your for reading, and why.  Green Eggs and Ham? Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief? A-Z Mysteries?  Twas the Night Before Christmas? The Giving Tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment